Hello, today l want to show you something you have been waiting to for. It has come to my notice that people are losing their funds now through Liberty Reserve. Now, the question is this, “Is Liberty Reserve still secured or what?” To be frank with you, Liberty Reserve is more secured than PayPal and AlertPay..... PayPal being the easiest to hack.
However, there are things people – especially newbies – don’t know what about cyber-crimes and the new look of Liberty Reserve.
Recently, Liberty Reserve changed the way their payment portal looks and works. Previously, before you can reset your account, you must provide your secret answer to the secret question you selected when opening Liberty Reserve account.
However, it’s not like that anymore. With your email address, you can reset your Liberty Reserve account and get fresh login details. What it means is that if a cyber-thief has your email login details, you’re finished.
In this article, I will tell you few but important things to do to protect your Liberty Reserve account.
1. Run away from HYIP and Autosurf if you can. Most of these HYIP programs are thieves. It’s not about taking your money and run away with it, but sometimes they have script that stores your activities on their website. They may store your Liberty Reserve login details when you are transferring funds to them.
However, if you still want to be doing HYIP, then register a fresh Liberty Reserve account with fresh email address. That account is for HYIP and nothing more. It’s not your account where you keep reserve for future use. Anytime you want to involve yourself with a new HYIP program, transfer from your reserve to this account and participate in the program.
More so, anytime you earn money, transfer to your reserve account.
2. Don’t use the same password for your Liberty Reserve account for HYIP or Autosurf programs. Some cyber-thieves are owners of HYIP programs. They may be trying your password in their program on your Liberty Reserve account to see if they could login and steal your money.
3. Don’t use common letters or numbers for your password. In fact, to solve this problem, I will suggest that you use this online service for your password: StrongPasswordGenerator.com.
4. Don’t store passwords in your mobile phone unless it has the capability of using password to protect that portion of your data. I recommend Roboform for PC or Phone.
5. When you are creating Liberty Reserve account, please create a fresh email for it. This email, never you use it to send email or communicate anybody. Don’t use it for online marketing. Keep it secret so that email harvesters will never see it to start sending phishing emails to you.
6. Please, let me tell you this very crucial thing. Liberty Reserve WILL NEVER SEND YOU EMAIL THAT YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED. THEY WILL NEVER SEND YOU EMAIL ASKING YOU TO PROVIDE YOUR LOGIN DETAILS. They don’t do such. It’s the work of cyber-thieves.
Anytime you receive such email or sms, please delete it. Go to original Liberty Reserve website which www.LibertyReserve.com and login to find out if you care.
It's also very important that you download and installs LibertyGuard
7. Now that one can reset your Liberty Reserve account by using the email address you provided when registering for Liberty Reserve account, please guard this email by all means. Don’t use come names, words, letters or whatever for your password. Use the online software I told you in No. 3 above to create passwords or make one strong password yourself.
Also, if you receive email from Yahoo or Gmail or whichever service you are using, telling you that your email address is about to be suspended. Please, delete it and continue with your life. If you click on the link you will see and enter your login info, then say goodbye to your account.
8. Install powerful anti-virus and anti-spyware software in your pc. Don’t use cracks. Most anti-virus software are meant for 3 PCs. Get two more people, contribute and buy good anti-virus software. Update it regularly through the internet. You can get free but highly effective anti-spyware software through SpywareTerminator.com
9. Make sure you enabled IP security in your Liberty Reserve account. With this, nobody can steal your funds even he/she has your login details unless he uses the same IP address of the country you’re browsing from or he/she gets the IP verification pin number from your email.
10. If you use your PC for Liberty Reserve transactions all the time, please be cautious. Don’t share your PC with anyone. If someone else uses your PC, please check if there is any new installation made in your system.
Some of your friends may be the thieves that install key logger to your PC without you knowing. The software keeps communicating them of your activities.
11. If you don’t have PC and you are using cybercafé, please don’t use keyboard to login to your Liberty Reserve account. Liberty Reserve made it possible for you to use mouse to type your details. Please, use it to out-smart any software installed in that pc for password hacking.
12. You can click on Reply button below and add your own experience and how you got over it.
Guide your accounts online. Don’t be hurt!
I’m committed to your success,
If you love this post please click on the share button to share with your friend. Am sure they will thank you for that. In the future l will be droping some hot tips on how you can make money into your PayPal account. If you don’t want to miss my future post, do subscribe by clicking Subscribe to TaiwoPublishing by Email and after check your inbox for confirmation, after you have confirm your subscriptions you will never miss any of my post again even if you are not around when am posting it.
PLS Click on the SHARE Button below after Reading this Report.
Visit www.ebookmarketingpro.com or call 07032723698 for more information.
To your success